What are the requirements to join our fleet?
1. RV needs to be less than 10 years old.
2. RV needs to be SOLID. No leaks, water damage, soft ceilings, soft floors or any other soft spots. For liability reasons, our insurance will NOT insure you RV - Therefore, you are a LIABILITY to my company.
3. RV MUST be in good working order, all items functional: fridge, stove, air conditioners, furnace, doors and cabinets, all electrical, plumbing, and mechanical items.
4. RV needs to be currently inspected in your state to show Tires, breaks, propane lines, etc. are in good standing.
5. RV needs to have a leak test done BEFORE the start of the season.